Are the Government using anti-terrorist laws to silence "Truth Seekers "?

Ok,i'm being a bit coy because i don't want another thread deleting,but i wonder if the '7/7 truth and lies' thread was deleted in connection to such laws.I suppose i'm reading between the lines on those links,as much as what they actually say.

More likely that it was deleted because it was deeply offensive and because there are plenty of other thread dealing with the same topic.

How dull is that? Or was it the Freemasons?

Yes i'm reading between the lines somewhat.

It's not the first politically sensitive thread iv'e had deleted.(the others went within minutes of posting)

Is there no such thing as free speech anymore ?if so fine but let's have some honesty.

Yes, in general. Meet me in a pub somewhere and you can tell me what you like.

There is no freedom of speech on Sheffield Forum however, and the mods can mod it how they like, though they are more likely to claim that they are modding it within forum rules.

There are other forums available with more flexibility, more freedom of speech, though they will still have rules.

I'll tell you where there will definitely be no freedom of speech. Go to some "Lunacy Seekers" forum, and see how long your post on the idiocy of their beliefs lasts. Go to Iran, where the government actually preach this nonsense, tell them that it is nonsense, and see how long you stay out of jail.

On balance, I think we're quite lucky.

More likely that it was deleted because it was deeply offensive and because there are plenty of other thread dealing with the same topic.

How dull is that? Or was it the Freemasons?

Then is it not normal to merge ,close,or move the thread.

I wanted to keep the John Hill thread about Hill and weather his actions were criminal,rather than if 7/7 was an "inside job"

But i can revive the issue on there if ok ?(i shall await mod's advice)

I accept the mod's have a right to do what they want on here it's not strictly public.It is highly suspicious though.

Can someone tell me if it was the Mod's or an outside force that deleted it ?.

(by PM if preffered)

Archived