Is cannabis better than alcohol!

It's less addictive, it doesn't make you want to fight everyone, it grown naturally, it can make you more creative, it is less dammaging to the user long term, it doesn't increase your willingness to take silly risks.... The list goes on!

Alcohol kills more people than all other drugs combined times one thousand!

Why is it still illegal to use cannabis?? :huh:

Heres the problem with people who smoke cannabis, the "why should it be illegal? i smoke it every day and theres nothing wrong with me" argument. You need to open your eyes and realise how much it takes over your life! you spend so much money buying the stuff then smoke it and sit for hours been stoned out your face doing nothing productive at all, its not good for you!

Heres the problem with people who smoke cannabis, the "why should it be illegal? i smoke it every day and theres nothing wrong with me" argument. You need to open your eyes and realise how much it takes over your life! you spend so much money buying the stuff then smoke it and sit for hours been stoned out your face doing nothing productive at all, its not good for you!

Not true at all. I smoke cannabis & sit down to my easel and paint or sit with my laptop and get to work on photoshop.

I never sit doing nothing stoned off my face.

Not true at all. I smoke cannabis & sit down to my easel and paint or sit with my laptop and get to work on photoshop.

I never sit doing nothing stoned off my face.

Well my point of view is coming from a younger perspective, i cant imagine any of the people i know to sit and paint or anything like that, they all just sit about doing nothing. My comment was more of a comparison to the origional post saying alcohol makes people do things they wouldnt usualy do and makes them agressive and can cause health problems, well yep this does happen if people drink alot too regularly. However if they just have a pint after work it wont do anything.

if you buy weed every day and smoke it all the time you just turn into a stoner forgetting everything and never been bothered to do anything except smoke, however if you just have a smoke on a friday night after work i cant see much harm in that.

Archived