People are talking about Christmas already!

Defoe

In the past week I have heard 5 people make references to Christmas preparations. Has everyone turned into raving loonies!:loopy::loopy::loopy:

We have not even had Haloween or Bonny nite yet!

CHRISMTAS is many moons away!:rant:

I always christmas shop this early, this is when you get all the bargins. :love:

Hahaha. I've already had quite a few people purchasing things for Xmas.

They let me know - it's good to buy early :)

Al elderly relative of ours who is alone phoned up the other evening and asked what we were doing for Christmas Dinner. I knew that she was hinting(as usual) but replied..."Probably turkey and stuffing with all the trimmings"":hihi::hihi::hihi:

I love being cruel sometimes!:roll:

I bought a Christmas decoration from Dobbies the other day, it's a snow globe with two robins in... It's gorgeous.

I love Christmas. :love:

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas :hihi:

Humbug, humbug, humbug,humbug,humbug,humbug,humbug.:loopy:

In the past week I have heard 5 people make references to Christmas preparations. Has everyone turned into raving loonies!:loopy::loopy::loopy:

We have not even had Haloween or Bonny nite yet!

CHRISMTAS is many moons away!:rant:

A lot of people on low incomes start shopping early to spread the cost - that doesn't make them raving loonies!!!!:rant:

Also - the shops aren't so busy and there's more choice !

Archived