People are talking about Christmas already!

Defoe

I love Christmas but feel that it starting in September takes the edge off it?

Not really, I can't stand Christmas shopping because all the shops are sooo busy... So it's so much easier and a nicer experience to go now instead. I'd buy presents in July if I could.

It's not as if I've put all the decorations up and everything, but if I see something nice, I'll buy it. Although, I have planned how I'm going to decorate the house :D:hihi:

Not really, I can't stand Christmas shopping because all the shops are sooo busy... So it's so much easier and a nicer experience to go now instead. I'd buy presents in July if I could.

It's not as if I've put all the decorations up and everything, but if I see something nice, I'll buy it. Although, I have planned how I'm going to decorate the house :D:hihi:

I bet that you are going to have a huge Father Christmas all lit up climbing the chimney, three massive lit up snowmen in the garden and a reindeer with sleigh and FC on the roof. Your Feb electric bill will be £8,000.:roll:

I bet that you are going to have a huge Father Christmas all lit up climbing the chimney, three massive lit up snowmen in the garden and a reindeer with sleigh and FC on the roof. Your Feb electric bill will be £8,000.:roll:

Nope, don't put much outside. Just a few fairy lights on the tree outside.

Archived