Large post count.. do these people have a life?

30 X 365 = 10,950 :P....sorry Boyfriday couldnt resist :D

This logic only applies if someone was posting every day of the year therefore have nothing in their life hence no life.

I notice it's those with high post counts that are trying to make excuses for the high counts. I would like to hear the opinions of mid-count posters, say between 500 and 4000... I would like this thread to be more scientific.

well the math is sound, even if you dont post everyday and have deleted post's, you can still get a high post count....look at mine for example i have been registerd for less than 24 hours on the forum and all ready have this post count. Now in those 24 hours ive been registerd ive used to forum for a grand total of 6.

Now please tell me where my math isnt sound or based in science.... i dares ya :P:hihi:

This logic only applies if someone was posting every day of the year therefore have nothing in their life hence no life.

I notice it's those with high post counts that are trying to make excuses for the high counts. I would like to hear the opinions of mid-count posters, say between 500 and 4000... I would like this thread to be more scientific.

We're not making excuses, we're just having a laugh! Chillax, matey! Do a poll if you want it to be more 'scientific' :rolleyes:

We'd probably have even higher post counts if the admin didn't keep having clear-outs of the old stuff. I used to organise nights out and on one problematic do, down to animal rights activists steaming onto the thread, it ran to hundreds of posts, about 25 per cent of which were mine. I wouldn't have minded so much but I've never even eaten foie gras!

This forum is fun and is interesting to read and debate with people. Its a lot more interactive than, say, TV. Can't say i'll ever get above 1000 posts though, I just don't have time and prefer to do other things. There's so much more on the internet to do, and so much more to do that doesn't involve the internet. Even now I think I spend too much time on here.

Like smoking, people can do what they want. It's a free world!

well the math is sound, even if you dont post everyday and have deleted post's, you can still get a high post count....look at mine for example i have been registerd for less than 24 hours on the forum and all ready have this post count. Now in those 24 hours ive been registerd ive used to forum for a grand total of 6.

Now please tell me where my math isnt sound or based in science.... i dares ya :P:hihi:

You're in what they call the honeymoon period, your post count will inevitably wain once the novelty wears off and you become weary of the same old same old. You cannot take a single 24 hour period as an accurate example when there is only one.

Your Maths isn't sound and not based on science....There I dared.

You're in what they call the honeymoon period, your post count will inevitably wain once the novelty wears off and you become weary of the same old same old. You cannot take a single 24 hour period as an accurate example when there is only one.

Your Maths isn't sound and not based on science....There I dared.

I wouldnt be so sure of that one, i run 3 forums and am a member of a further 4 with a grand posting count of well over 280,000 (all together that is) and ive been with one for well over 9 years.......im kind of a forum whore so :P

But i can see where your comming from, for most people the novelty does wear off, however my human friend...your logic is flawed, and numbers never lie :P

Archived