Large post count.. do these people have a life?

I wouldnt be so sure of that one, i run 3 forums and am a member of a further 4 with a grand posting count of well over 280,000 (all together that is) and ive been with one for well over 9 years.......im kind of a forum whore so :P

But i can see where your comming from, for most people the novelty does wear off, however my human friend...your logic is flawed, and numbers never lie :P

So do you have a life then? Other than being a forum whore?

Whats this?

Invasion of the newbies?

You have no right to criticise older and wiser heads on here, for the baffling amount of time they find to spend on here.

Until you have been banned about 20 times, and spent 3 years stopped off, you cannot begin to understand the dark forces that permeate its electronic fastnesses. ;):help::D

Whats this?

Invasion of the newbies?

You have no right to criticise older and wiser heads on here, for the baffling amount of time they find to spend on here.

Until you have been banned about 20 times, and spent 3 years stopped off, you cannot begin to understand the dark forces that permeate its electronic fastnesses. ;):help::D

Was it three years you were cast into the outer darkness beyond the Pale? tsk! arty ... you are such a bad boy!

Archived