Large post count.. do these people have a life?

This logic only applies if someone was posting every day of the year therefore have nothing in their life hence no life.

I notice it's those with high post counts that are trying to make excuses for the high counts. I would like to hear the opinions of mid-count posters, say between 500 and 4000... I would like this thread to be more scientific.

Well of course the high count posters are justifying it, if they didn't enjoy contributing they wouldn't do it, whether they have a life or not.

Ps: well you're racking up your post count nicely..you'll soon be one of us!

You're in what they call the honeymoon period, your post count will inevitably wain once the novelty wears off and you become weary of the same old same old. You cannot take a single 24 hour period as an accurate example when there is only one.

Your Maths isn't sound and not based on science....There I dared.

New thread suggestions:

"Which saddos look look at posters' post counts .. Do these people have a life?"

"<REMOVED>, contrived signatures .. What's that all about?"

Just sayin'

I would say a large portion of the posts made by those with high post counts are made playing the games in 'I'm bored'. A few years ago I used to play the games quite a bit and it was very easy to knock up 100 posts in an evening.

Nice theory, but posts aren't counted in 'i'm bored'.

Archived