Sheffield forum - working for the man

I am a recent addition to Sheffield Forum - Its addictive, interesting, thought provoking and inclusive - I love the way you can be as silly or as serious as you want

However in between comments that could be seen as racist, sexist, derogatory to the establishment, bigoted or just plain misinformed I have seen a thread on cannabis use terminated

Who sold out and who's finger is on the button ?

- something stinks here

I am a recent addition to Sheffield Forum - Its addictive, interesting, thought provoking and inclusive - I love the way you can be as silly or as serious as you want

However in between comments that could be seen as racist, sexist, derogatory to the establishment, bigoted or just plain misinformed I have seen a thread on cannabis use terminated

- something stinks here

What you got skunk ? :hihi:

- something stinks here

You posted that at the minute I took my socks off to go for a shower.

Do you have the latest interactive system or something? :D

Sheffield Forum is a private forum with rules more stringent than the law of the land, particularly in the aspect that we are a family friendly forum.

I closed the thread on cannabis because it wasn't being used to discuss cannabis, it was being used to promote it. The use of cannabis is still illegal and I really don't think that it is appropriate to promote an illegal activity on a family friendly forum.

If you'd like to discuss the moderating of the site then that is what the Helpdesk is for, but please don't start throwing stones on open forum.

If you have seen posts which you think ought to be removed from the forum then the question has to be- did you report them? If not, why not?

Closing.

Archived