Leggings - where to buy the best leggings?

lh82

This may be a daft question but i am sick of buying pair after pair of leggings.

I want to know if anyone has bought leggings that wear well, keep their colour, dont get holes inbetween the legs etc. Every pair i buy fade after a few washes and develop holes in the inside of the legs. Also want a good material that hides all the lumps and bumps ive got :(.

Thanks for any suggestions :)

I've got some from Dorethy Perkins that are good, £10 for a pair. Also H&M ones last a while, think they were only about £8. Got a couple of pairs from Primark too, which don't fade but go bobbly after a while - but if you are planning on wearing them with a dress and boots you can't really see anyway. These are only £3.

Unless you are a size 12 or under.................don't!!!!

It depends what you are wearing them with surely? I've seen skinny mini's in leggings and a crop top as an outfit and I might agree with you there! But, if they're wearing a long chunky knit dress or jumper dress with them, whats the harm?

Archived