Speedos - What's Your Opinion?

Do you like speedos?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like speedos?

I frequently go swimming and have observed numerous chaps wearing speedos and a cheeky smile. Whilst I don't object to speedos, I find them a rather disturbing choice of swim wear for the adult male.

I am not sure if I am alone in this chain of thought. Are speedos acceptable....?

Discuss.

My OH wears them as he swims, plays badminton and jogs regularly, so is pretty defined - but if you're not in good shape I think they can look a bit silly.....hence my wearing shorts. ;)

Lots of gay lads wear Speedos - and we all know that the gays have good taste. :D

I guess it's also about how YOU feel in them. If as an individual you're happy with what you wear then who gives a stuff what others think?

My OH wears them as he swims, plays badminton and jogs regularly, so is pretty defined - but if you're not in good shape I think they can look a bit silly.....hence my wearing shorts. ;)

Lots of gay lads wear Speedos - and we all know that the gays have good taste. :D

I guess it's also about how YOU feel in them. If as an individual you're happy with what you wear then who gives a stuff what others think?

Your OH wears them to play badmington and jog in??!!??!!! how odd;)

Archived