Baroness Warsi criticises anti-Islamic Uk press.

I'm neither muslim nor loyal to the crown. Since I am not bound by any written constitution I don't see why any other British subject would be.

You are not a loyal citizen ?

Where does your loyalty lie then if not to your own country ?

Would you be a traitor in a time of war ?

That's certainly osama bin ladens take on Islam, however I'm not entirely convinced that pushing the same view of Islam as mental terrorists is necessarilly a terribly good idea.

It might get a tad tedious for the bulk of muslims who aren't interested in taking over the world to be getting told their faith demands that they do by extremist jihadi nutjobs and a bunch of non-muslims who claim to be stidently opposed to jihadi nutters but always promote the same interpretation of islam as the jihadi nutters?

Islam is rigid in its tenet as I understand it. Please prove me wrong. The koran is the word of Allah. No interpretation, no softening of it like in the bible where people argue that the old testament is a bit silly. People have to accept it all as fact.

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people...They desire nothing but your ruin....You believe in the entire Book...When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

Have muslims publically denounced these words?

I'm neither muslim nor loyal to the crown. Since I am not bound by any written constitution I don't see why any other British subject would be.

I'm loyal to the crown.

People like you are what's wrong with this country - In it for yourself and happy to take the advantages but never to carry your share of the water.

You are not a loyal citizen ?

Where does your loyalty lie then if not to your own country ?

Would you be a traitor in a time of war ?

Hang on, I'm not a royalist so I must be a traitor and fifth columnist?

I don't hate the royal family, I consider them an anachronism like bakelite radios or mangles, I'm strictly ambivalent toward them.

I'm a European.

Islam is rigid in its tenet as I understand it. Please prove me wrong. The koran is the word of Allah. No interpretation, no softening of it like in the bible where people argue that the old testament is a bit silly. People have to accept it all as fact.

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people...They desire nothing but your ruin....You believe in the entire Book...When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

Have muslims publically denounced these words?

Have Christians publically denounced similar remarks in the Bible?

Don't be silly, anyone can dig up daft religious texts.

Are you Christian?

Do you think people who eat shellfish should be killed?

I'm loyal to the crown.

People like you are what's wrong with this country - In it for yourself and happy to take the advantages but never to carry your share of the water.

more and more British people are not 'loyal to the crown' or even recognize it as an authority. but they're still some of the most fiercely proud 'British' people i know. would you say this is impossible?

Hang on, I'm not a royalist so I must be a traitor and fifth columnist?

I don't hate the royal family, I consider them an anachronism like bakelite radios or mangles, I'm strictly ambivalent toward them.

I'm a European.

I'm a European too, then a Yorkshireman, then British and then English. I hate the 'National Identity' stuff and how people claim Britishness as a white right just because they happened to be born in this country of white parents.

One world.

Archived