Baroness Warsi criticises anti-Islamic Uk press.

Yes..... a Million people now dead in Iraq were all in on a plan to attack America, as you are complicit in attacking Iraq no doubt. :roll:

muslims are killing muslims in iraq like its a video game. for my money id have nuked iraq when they invaded kuwait. then iran then whoever else got gobby.

During the cold war it was communism that was the enemy/world plague, now that the so called communsim has all but gone we have another enemy/plague to face.

It's just like Orwell's 1984, we are always at war with someone. Keeps us where our goveernment wants us..

Yes..... a Million people now dead in Iraq :roll:

No wonder they executed Saddam, a million people I thought he did just that much in the war with Iran, the other masses now lie in the mass graves he filled.

Only 'they' didn't execute Saddam though did they and those who did set out to do so for other reasons. So why edit my post to read different to what I intended sir is this your norm?:huh:

Islam is not the virus its American lead western neo coloniolism which is spreading throughout the muslim world at great speed. Do you not think this is causing muslims in western societies to become more defensive and angry? Especially as they can see its Muslims being killed and Muslim countries being destroyed but they're the ones being labelled terrorists by the western media.

What America and poodle Blair did in Iraq was reprehensible. Our Western allies cause the death and suffering of innocent people on a daily basis while one religious faction seeks to exterminate another. I don't know what would have happened if Saddam had been left in control but I doubt it would be as bad as this. Of course I can understand why some people detest the 'West'. I don't like large parts of it myself but I like islam even less.

I hear the news on the radio most days where the number of people killed in the latest bombing is mentioned and then the next item comes along and it is all forgotten, but I don't forget. We seem to have become desensitised to the horror that is happening in the world but as much as it is caused by Americas' warped world view, it is also caused by backward beliefs and dogma.

Only 'they' didn't execute Saddam though did they and those who did set out to do so for other reasons. So why edit my post to read different to what I intended sir is this your norm?:huh:

My bold= Well who did execute Saddam and for what was he executed?

Archived