Baroness Warsi criticises anti-Islamic Uk press.

Where the professor, who doesn't exist, mentions "very muslim".

What does that even mean?

Devout?

So, every devout muslim believes a raped woman should be imprisoned?

Tosh, balderdash and a load of old squit.

Unhelpful and proves my point.

Your still twisting things!

Take the Express load of rubbish about children being forced to eat halal meat. Not a word of truth, but likely to pander to the extremists on here who want desperately for it to be true.

Take the "muslim plot to the pope" story in the same paper.

Not a word of truth in it.

I have written previously about how Richard Desmond’s Daily Express has consistently over the years carried highly inflammatory anti-Muslim headlines. Today’s front page story based on yesterday’s arrests of six men thought to be mainly of North African origin is no different.

The six men have not yet been charged with having committed any offences and it could be that they may have done nothing wrong and have been arrested due to mistaken or misleading information given to the police. We will just have to wait and see what the police investigation uncovers.

But this has not stopped Richard Desmond’s vile rag the Daily Express from running with its ‘Muslim Plot To Kill Pope’ story and claiming in the standfirst (the bit immediately below the main headline) that ‘Bogus street cleaners held’.

Can you imagine what the consequences would be if the situation was reversed and instead of a Jewish proprietor inciting bigotry towards Muslims with his UK newspaper it was a Muslim proprietor who was inciting bigotry towards Jews with his UK paper? Can you really imagine him getting away with this type of incitement week in and week out? And yet, Desmond not only does get away with it he has recently been allowed to purchase Channel Five television too.

When it comes to large sections of the UK media, some people are clearly more equal than others.

Update: The BBC are now reporting that Scotland Yard sources are saying that they believe the six arrested men posed no threat to the Pope. No prizes for guessing whether or not Desmond’s Daily Express will report this news on the front page.

http://inayatscorner.wordpress.com/2010/09/18/muslim-plot-to-kill-pope-express-incites-anti-muslim-bigotry-again/

But this has not stopped Richard Desmond’s vile rag the Daily Express from running with its ‘Muslim Plot To Kill Pope’ story and claiming in the standfirst (the bit immediately below the main headline) that ‘Bogus street cleaners held’.

Can you imagine what the consequences would be if the situation was reversed and instead of a Jewish proprietor inciting bigotry towards Muslims with his UK newspaper it was a Muslim proprietor who was inciting bigotry towards Jews with his UK paper? Can you really imagine him getting away with this type of incitement week in and week out? And yet, Desmond not only does get away with it he has recently been allowed to purchase Channel Five television too.

When it comes to large sections of the UK media, some people are clearly more equal than others.

Have you noticed their is a common theme running through your blog's?

Also have you noticed how inflammatory it is and in many cases just hearsay!

If I want to read to extremist Islamic propaganda then i'll head to your website SpinDrift!

http://inayatscorner.wordpress.com/

I like the favourite sites, especially how islamophobia-watch.com is your favourite!

Sums you right up!

Satire adds little, and claiming all muslims want to imprison rape victims kind of proves my point about anti-muslim lies in the media.

It's an invidious campaign where the word "muslim" is inevitably associated with silly made-up and totally untrue stories about muslims banning something or other that turns out to be a load of old trousers.

You heard it here first folks: Spinny has no sense of humour.

Have you noticed their is a common theme running through your blog's?

Also have you noticed how inflammatory it is and in many cases just hearsay!

If I want to read to extremist Islamic propaganda then i'll head to your website SpinDrift!

http://inayatscorner.wordpress.com/

I like the favourite sites, especially how islamophobia-watch.com is your favourite!

Sums you right up!

That's not my blog.

And it's not hearsay:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/200262/Muslim-plot-to-kill-Pope/Muslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-PopeMuslim-plot-to-kill-Pope

Catholicism has took a battering over the last couple of years, both for the paedophile priest scandal and the Pope's visit. Some people will think it all just and warranted, others not. Here's the thing though; did anybody cry Catholicophobia? No. Did anybody try to paint it as somehow socially unacceptable and try to make it a tabboo subject? No, they didn't. And therin lies the difference.

Catholicism has took a battering over the last couple of years, both for the paedophile priest scandal and the Pope's visit. Some people will think it all just and warranted, others not. Here's the thing though; did anybody cry Catholicophobia? No. Did anybody try to paint it as somehow socially unacceptable and try to make it a tabboo. No, they didn't. And therin lies the difference.

come on theres difference, surely even you can tell that.

people moan about catholics and the goings on here and there

people moan and HATE islam constantly for years the world over with not a good word to be said at all

not quite the same league at all

Archived