Baroness Warsi criticises anti-Islamic Uk press.

Catholicism has took a battering over the last couple of years, both for the paedophile priest scandal and the Pope's visit. Some people will think it all just and warranted, others not. Here's the thing though; did anybody cry Catholicophobia? No. Did anybody try to paint it as somehow socially unacceptable and try to make it a tabboo subject? No, they didn't. And therin lies the difference.

Those were true stories.

There was no muslim plot to kill the pope and there was no plan to force children to eat halal meat.

Those are lies.

See the difference?

If it wasn't muslims it would be ginger people, or travellers, or left-handed people.

Keep working people squabbling so they don't notice the rich people skimming off their labour.

Ginger people don't get to choose their hair colour. Religion is a 'choice' (in theory). If someone chooses to believe something so ridiculous that also insists that I am its enemy, I am going to challenge them.

Ginger people don't get to choose their hair colour. Religion is a 'choice' (in theory). If someone chooses to believe something so ridiculous that also insists that I am its enemy, I am going to challenge them.

Muslims do not suppose you are the enemy, that's very silly.

How have ordinary hard working muslims expressed to you the idea that you are their enemy?

Classic mistake that it has to be about the ordinary Muslim.

Since bloomdido didn't make any distinction at all it seems he believes it's any muslim, unless he'd like to clarify what he means?

Is there a gang of muslims with blazing torches outside his house and signs saying "Bloomdido is the enemy"?

Classic mistake that it has to be about the ordinary Muslim.

No, no, they must also be hard working!

Muslims do not suppose you are the enemy, that's very silly.

How have ordinary hard working muslims expressed to you the idea that you are their enemy?

No, no, they must also be hard working!

Exactly.

Bloomdido meant extremists.

He implied all muslims.

That's very silly.

See what I mean?

Seriously, do you think muslims sidle up to him in Tescos and mutter:

"You are the enemy"

What a load of old trousers.

come on theres difference, surely even you can tell that.

people moan about catholics and the goings on here and there

people moan and HATE islam constantly for years the world over with not a good word to be said at all

not quite the same league at all

You obviously don't watch much comedy because Catholicism is widely used as a crutch, Islam is very rarely dared to be used!

Your just a biased anarchist (who doesn't even understand the meaning may I add!)! Enough said!

Archived