Baroness Warsi criticises anti-Islamic Uk press.

Slightly off topic but if there is so much anti muslim feeling in the UK and some muslims are not happy with the culture etc, how many decide to emigrate to muslim countries ?

What about the ones born here with no ties to Pakistan?

What about the ones born here with no ties to Pakistan?

If a person wants to live a Muslin lifestyle surely they would be more settled and content in a Muslin country.

If they wish to live a British lifestyle integrate into the British way of life.

You live where you feel most settled and comfortable.

Muslims do not suppose you are the enemy, that's very silly.

How have ordinary hard working muslims expressed to you the idea that you are their enemy?

They have no choice in the matter. Their holy book is the irrefutable word of their god. I have not come across any muslim apologetics like in xtianity. Islam can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it has declared war on the leaders of unbelief.

I see the ordinary muslim boys attending the Madrassa after a day at school, being taught the koran, like the Jewish boys indoctrinated into the Torah. They should be playing football or bird watching.

As for the girls, their cultures are so misogynistic, they get to become second class citizens.

If a person wants to live a Muslin lifestyle surely they would be more settled and content in a Muslin country.

If they wish to live a British lifestyle integrate into the British way of life.

You live where you feel most settled and comfortable.

You can live a british lifestyle, integrate into british way of life and be a muslim.

They have no choice in the matter. Their holy book is the irrefutable word of their god. I have not come across any muslim apologetics like in xtianity. Islam can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it has declared war on the leaders of unbelief.

I see the ordinary muslim boys attending the Madrassa after a day at school, being taught the koran, like the Jewish boys indoctrinated into the Torah. They should be playing football or bird watching.

As for the girls, their cultures are so misogynistic, they get to become second class citizens.

How have muslims declared war on you?

Unless you have any actual examples apart from never seeing muslims bird watching you're coming across as a bit paranoid.

That's certainly osama bin ladens take on Islam, however I'm not entirely convinced that pushing the same view of Islam as mental terrorists is necessarilly a terribly good idea.

It might get a tad tedious for the bulk of muslims who aren't interested in taking over the world to be getting told their faith demands that they do by extremist jihadi nutjobs and a bunch of non-muslims who claim to be stidently opposed to jihadi nutters but always promote the same interpretation of islam as the jihadi nutters?

Archived