Pet Hates, whats yours?

I go to Ingoldmells because I have a caravan there and I do have a life. I like to go there just for a weekend to as Greece and Australia are a bit far for that. However I have travelled immensely overseas since leaving school 34 years ago, so now its time to stay local

each to their own...prefer vegas personally,just got back 3 days ago and

it was 106 degrees....lovely ;)

each to their own...prefer vegas personally,just got back 3 days ago and

it was 106 degrees....lovely ;)

ive been all over the world but not bothered about going to america, it just does nothin for me and never appealed to me at all. But like I say, i can go to my caravan just for aweekend break in no time at all. its a lot of fartin about to america for a weekend

people who go to skegness and ingoldmells....get a life and travel the world,some

amazing places to see out there :-)

People who want to curtail other peoples choices when it has no bearing on their own life.

Would-be snobs who want to brag about where they've travelled to and can't imagine that there are others who wouldn't pay tuppence to go there.

i hate hairs on mens nose and ears ewwwwwwwwwwwwww i just cant stand it!!!!!!!! omg just pull them out yuk

If you get all snuggly you could pull em out yerself with yer teeth.

You'd have to do it fast though otherwise it could be rather painful.

1. You flash to let someone join the main road in front of you and they don't give you a little wave or a flash of their hazzards to say thanks.

2. People who don't indicate that they're turning your way and you could have gone.

3. You pull in to let an ambulance or Police car past, the guy behind does the same but as soon as it's gone, he overtakes you and nearly takes your wing mirror off!

4.Adverts that are twice as loud as the program so you have to quickly grab the remote.

Archived