Pet Hates, whats yours?

People who post obscure stuff without explaining it. I hate posts that require the use of Google to decipher. A post should be written in plain English and be understood by anyone of average intelligence without prior knowledge of any lesser known facts or ideas.

5/ Males that wear jeans with half their backsides showing (get a belt or jeans that fit for crying out loud!

Whenever I see that it makes me sing this song:

Mine:

When your knickers or skinny jeans are falling down but you're in public so it's too embarrassing to stick your hands down & give them a good yank up!

This one is petty but drives me mad:

You're queueing in a sandwich shop at lunch. It's raining outside & there's a long queue. The person who's already been served insists on standing right at the beginning of the counter service instead of moving along to allow other people into the shop. People have to either shout across them to place their order or start squeezing past them to be able to get served, but they still don't get the hint & just move out of the sodding way :rant:

Same goes for bus stops! When people don't move along to close up the gaps, forcing someone to stand in the rain. When that's been me I just stand under the bus stop anyway - then get dirty looks as if I'm trying to jump infront of someone... I wouldn't need to if you just scooched up a bit in the first place!

Whenever I see that it makes me sing this song:

Mine:

When your knickers or skinny jeans are falling down but you're in public so it's too embarrassing to stick your hands down & give them a good yank up!

This one is petty but drives me mad:

You're queueing in a sandwich shop at lunch. It's raining outside & there's a long queue. The person who's already been served insists on standing right at the beginning of the counter service instead of moving along to allow other people into the shop. People have to either shout across them to place their order or start squeezing past them to be able to get served, but they still don't get the hint & just move out of the sodding way :rant:

Same goes for bus stops! When people don't move along to close up the gaps, forcing someone to stand in the rain. When that's been me I just stand under the bus stop anyway - then get dirty looks as if I'm trying to jump infront of someone... I wouldn't need to if you just scooched up a bit in the first place!

An Australian guy I used to know back in the 70's would 100% agree with you. He'd only been in the UK a couple of days and did the same as you. A man under the shelter said, "Can't you see that there is a queue?"

His reply to his admonisher was, "Bloody hell mate, one Pom, no problem, two and you've got the makings of a bloody queue". :hihi:

Religion, of any kind (it's pointless and causes wars)

People who don't indicate at mini roundabouts

Buses who just pull out without looking

People trying to flog me stuff in Morrisons when I'm walking out

Tattoos (awful things)

People who hate places they've never been (the whole world doesn't revolve around South Yorkshire)

Protesters

Labour supporters who seem to think cuts aren't necessary

Squatters (should all be shot at dawn)

Human rights activists

People who eat apples at work, some people just cant eat an apple right and it's like finger nails on a chalkboard (pc). It goes right through me and puts me in a bad mode for the rest of the day. Suspect 1 starts the morning by eating 2 apples as soon as I get in :rant:

Archived