Manchester airport security scanners, now compulsory, men see women naked !

To the OP: seriously. Get over yourself!

So, someone sees you naked (sort of) through a scanner for about five seconds...

This is the most small-minded nonsense I've heard today.

Seriously. Get over yourself!

To the OP: seriously. Get over yourself!

So, someone sees you naked (sort of) through a scanner for about five seconds...

This is the most small-minded nonsense I've heard today.

Seriously. Get over yourself!

If that, you stand on two feet market on the floor with your hands above your head and a green light shows on a monitor then its next person please.

We flew from Manchester airport in September and found out that it`s now compulsory to go through the scanners which basically give an image of you with no clothes on. Apart from the fact it wasn`t compulsory when they first came out (when did it become so ? ) we were amazed to hear that it could be an "operative" of either sex looking at the images, i.e. a man viewing a woman, or vice versa. I`ve seen some of these images and they reveal enough so I`d feel embarrased if it was cold, if you know what I mean !

Every person, especially the women, we`ve spoken to about this is shocked to hear it could be someone of the opposite sex seeing these images, does anyone actually think this compulsory invasion of ones privacy is justified ?

How have they got away with this ?

Get over it! Jesus, you should have been in Victorian times, you would have escaped all the massive trauma with seats going back and scanners and god knows what else that stops you sleeping at night!

Ever thought of getting a caravan?

This is just a means of getting the public to be submissive but then if you don't mind someone making indecent images of your children in the name of security then you deserve all you get. BTW when was the last time a plane was blown up from inside the cabin?

This is just a means of getting the public to be submissive but then if you don't mind someone making indecent images of your children in the name of security then you deserve all you get. BTW when was the last time a plane was blown up from inside the cabin?

http://thisistheendoftheworldasweknowit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Full-Body-Scanners1.jpg

Are these images indecent (whatever floats your boat I suppose?), as for identifying them as someone’s children, you must have a better eyesight than me.

They're hardly Lolita-esque images though are they and the people being scanned cant be recognised from them.

http://thisistheendoftheworldasweknowit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Full-Body-Scanners1.jpg

Are these images indecent (whatever floats your boat I suppose?), as for identifying them as someone’s children, you must have a better eyesight than me.

You can invert them though, http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/DISINFORMATION-Inverted-Body-Scanner-Image-Shows-Naked-Body-In-Full-Living-Color.html

Archived