Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - part 1

Andy

Paulabear i have a 2 bed house on parson cross. It's a bit small for my family as we have 2 daughters. It has a drive and a large back garden. Lovely neighbours and close to all the amenities. Where abouts are you on parson cross?

Cant copy and paste i cant use so i have a 2 bed house parsons cross very large garden,has drive lovley house,wanting 2 bed house or flat,that alows pets,wincobank or shiregreen

would you consider southey/longly? i am looking for a double two bed house. my house is near longly park/lane top

thanks sam

Property Offered

Area: Beighton

Type of Property: House

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: HA

Any other information: Large 2 bed, recently decorated, laminate flooring, lovely neighbours, nice, quiet area, close to all amenities, schools, crystal peaks, bus routes, hairdressers, post office, etc etc

Property Wanted

Area: Beighton/Waterthorpe (may consider other S20 areas)

Type of Property: House

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: Council if poss

Any other information: Wanting to stay in the same area or round about, but need a 3 bed, due to having our 3rd baby.

Hi, i have a large 3 bedroomed house in swallownest if it is of any interest to you, thankyou Ian.

Woodhouse Mill 2 bed ?

Hi, i have a large 3 bedroom in swallownest, next to beighton. Close to shops, schools and bus routes. 2 double bedrooms and 1 single. 2 toilets, large kitchen/diner, lots of storage, fenced off back garden with brick built shed, driveway on the front with another brick shed. quiet street with nice neighbours. there are no houses across the road from us, it is a field with lots of cherry trees on it. If you are interested please get in touch, thankyou, Ian and Karen.

Property Offered

Area:upperthorpe oxford street S6

Type of Property: house

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: council

Any other information: My house as a very big living room and 3 good size bedrooms, but as small garden

Property house

Area:Any area considered

Type of Property:House

Number of Bedrooms:3 but i would prefer a 4 bed

Landlord: Council or any other

Any house considered,I also want a decent sized garden

Please Pm if interested Thanks....reason for swap is im wanting bigger garden for the kids....

Archived