Loud music / Rave - early hours 03/10/10

I've never heard it before and lived here 35 years. Strange how it only seemed to start at 4am. Is it a private party or some sort of public event?

I'm in s4 and we heard it,it was just like a drum beat.

the music you could hear is from nr greeno woods,,,it goes off every 4/6 wks..

I live not far from there and can honestly say I've not heard that before. The police must have had some complaints, would have thought they could go and send them on their way...if they refused to go, use the tazers they like to use. The noise was still going after 7am...total morons.

it's been going on for years, every few weeks during the summer, sometimes cannot be heard, but it depends which way the wind is blowing. Most of the time is doesn't bother me and I usually notice it up to 4 times per year, but last night and the time before it seemed really loud and woke me up at 4am ish. It would be much more considerate of the organisers to hire a large indoor venue for this rather than disturb thousands of people trying to sleep. I know for a fact the police are aware of it, seems like they choose to ignore it tho for whatever reason.

never mind the neighours what about the poor wildlife living in the woods. If it disturbed us, miles away imagine what it did to the birds and bunnies and squirrels etc. I wouldn't mind but it's 2010 not 1992. Didn't bleepy techno crap get put on the cringe shelf about 10 years ago. It's tragic on so many levels!

ok ok you can all stop moaning now...(till next summer :) ) it was an end of season party an thanx to all that made it a BIG nite...1 to remember :) (now looking for empty warehouse for winter if u know of any???

But sadly, its not is it? There will be intermittent noise throughout the winter as in past yrs, with foolhardy ravers camping out and making merry ( in a loud manner!) At least most of us will have our windows closed and the noise won't be as penetrating :-(

Archived