Loud music / Rave - early hours 03/10/10

I've no problem with free parties/raves, been to many over the years and I love them.

I've got a real problem with them being held outdoors so close to peoples homes though.

The police will only withstand so many complaints and then they're going to come down heavy on the party scene, and they probably won't just target the ones being held in Darnall.

You really do have to consider other people you maybe effecting when putting these parties on.

I've no problem with free parties/raves, been to many over the years and I love them.

I've got a real problem with them being held outdoors so close to peoples homes though.

The police will only withstand so many complaints and then they're going to come down heavy on the party scene, and they probably won't just target the ones being held in Darnall.

You really do have to consider other people you maybe effecting when putting these parties on.

the police do come and only every now and then ask us to shut em off. they came to the one at darnall and had a walk round 1 of em even said god i wish i wasnt at work 2nite id av come :) an the enviromental health came and just said turn the bass down a little and we dont have a problem.

Archived