Human rights lawyers condemn English tests for spouses coming to UK

They have to generate income like any other business, do you think that their funding covers all their outgoings?.

They are not any other business they are payed for out of our taxes, you'll be justifying patients having to pay for their hospital treatment next.

Tuition fees have always been charged here in the US. Student loans are the way most people go. Depending on the school someone can leave with a degree and $100,000 of debt.
They kill people by lethal injection/electric chair/ gassing in the US, should we do that as well?

So isn't it wonderful how we have so many foreign students paying the full amount and insulating our less well off students from the full costs of a university education?

To take that to its logical conclusion you'll be asking parents to pay for primary, junior and secondary school tuition next.

so should he have got his education here paid for by us then bf :huh:here we go again with your biased propaganda :hihi:and i havent even answered an earlier thread about you on a different subject by someone else whos noticed its you who allways turns it in to a racist thread :hihi: (you either fail/dont want to see or make out its other people who are allways wrong ):hihi::hihi:like i said your as transparent as a pane of glass
youve got to.try a lot harder if yr trying.to bait me ricgem ;)

youve got to.try a lot harder if yr trying.to bait me ricgem ;)
whos trying to bait you bf i enjoy our discussions, but dont knock other people about their views as being wrong just because they dont agree with your biased view. looking for the earlier thread when someone pulled you up on it has now disapeared . ( i wonder why):thumbsup:

whos trying to bait you bf i enjoy our discussions, but dont knock other people about their views as being wrong just because they dont agree with your biased view. looking for the earlier thread when someone pulled you up on it has now disapeared . ( i wonder why):thumbsup:

Is it Ok to knock someone's point of view because it is wrong and just happens to be different from one's own?

If you've come to that utterly absurd conclusion then it says more about your 'mentality' than it does about mine.
A while ago I said prisoners should be made to work whilst in jail, I got the same response over that and look what one of the lates proposals is regarding prisoners working

The problem for you is that I'm always one step ahead of you.

Archived