Welcome to the Forum Fishing Group!

sheffandy

• 11 months later...
hi andy, only into the pleasure angling these days @ sick to death of carp,carp @more carp. any idea of any good bream winter venues ?. enjoyed underbank this autumn, had some cracking bream but dont think its any good in winter. Regards

some decent bream places, wosborough resivoir has some fine bream, ive heard candy corner has some 8lb bream but im not sure if they are an urban myth or they dont get a look in because of all the carp??? ive had a 4lb bream from the pond at dungworth.

hope these help

• 3 months later...
some decent bream places, wosborough resivoir has some fine bream, ive heard candy corner has some 8lb bream but im not sure if they are an urban myth or they dont get a look in because of all the carp??? ive had a 4lb bream from the pond at dungworth.

hope these help

I have had some huge Bream out of Hoskers at Candy Corners... Very rare they are pulled out though due to the huge head of Carp gobbling all the bait....

Keep us informed and our friend Graham and his mate Bob would also be up for any matches if they are not already booked up because they fish quite a few matches but mainly pleasure fish

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi, I hear the first dam past the fire station is best for pike, went spinning there a few months ago and got chatting to 2 guys who were dead baiting, they said it was full of little jack pike.

I still blanked however!

I was told told the same by a trusted mate who used minnows to catch loads of jacks. I went with minnows and caught nothing. T hat was 30 yrs ago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...