Tories scrapping child benefit for people who earn over £44,000

says it all realy, i fully agree with you
Personally, having thought about it over the last week, I think they should have bit the bullet and got rid of it altogether. It'll go in the end anyway, death by a thousand cuts. This is just the softening up process.

Maybe they could say while you're on benefits, you shouldn't have any children at all. You get help to raise the ones you already have but don't have any when you're dependent on the State. As soon as you can manage for yourself again, you can do what you like?

Then please dont bleat when they attack your living standards because make no mistake they will.

I have not bleated when my living standards have suffered, I have got on with working hard and had no hand outs, my kids have grown up with the same ethics, thanks !

Maybe they could say while you're on benefits, you shouldn't have any children at all. You get help to raise the ones you already have but don't have any when you're dependent on the State. As soon as you can manage for yourself again, you can do what you like?

i agree with you on this there are so many people that are on benefits and having more children just so they can stay on benefits. But the only problem is how do they stop people having a baby while they are on benefits?

I have not bleated when my living standards have suffered, I have got on with working hard and had no hand outs, my kids have grown up with the same ethics, thanks !

I very much agree with your stance and applaud it. We only have the opportunity to influence things when we vote. We have a choice between a party that governs for the benefit of all or one that one that encourages the wealthy to spend their cash so that some of their wealth trickles down and employs us and gives us something to live on. You make a choice based on what is best for you in terms of income or what sort of society you wish to live in. Once the choice has been made we have to live with the result so dont forget next time we vote. Whatever mistakes Labour make they will never be as damaging to working people as the intentional actions of the Tories.

Personally, having thought about it over the last week, I think they should have bit the bullet and got rid of it altogether. It'll go in the end anyway, death by a thousand cuts. This is just the softening up process.

I too thought they would hsve axed it.

Well this is intresting as while i agree with this in principal, putting it into pratcise would i think interfear with human rights, not to say how much trouble policing it would be!!

I very much agree with your stance and applaud it. We only have the opportunity to influence things when we vote. We have a choice between a party that governs for the benefit of all or one that one that encourages the wealthy to spend their cash so that some of their wealth trickles down and employs us and gives us something to live on. You make a choice based on what is best for you in terms of income or what sort of society you wish to live in. Once the choice has been made we have to live with the result so dont forget next time we vote. Whatever mistakes Labour make they will never be as damaging to working people as the intentional actions of the Tories.

The last Labour government is not a stance you agreed with then? Making many many people, even good earners, dependent on benefits, state handouts and non-jobs created in the public sector paid out of taxes just to create false employment. The result of which was the massive deficit and trajic consequences that will follow. The Tories and Libs are only doing what is absolutely to try to get our economy back on an even keel. They don't want to give people less money it is because they have to repair the damage done by Labour and the Brown Mess he left us all in.

The last Labour government is not a stance you agreed with then? Making many many people, even good earners, dependent on benefits, state handouts and non-jobs created in the public sector paid out of taxes just to create false employment. The result of which was the massive deficit and trajic consequences that will follow. The Tories and Libs are only doing what is absolutely to try to get our economy back on an even keel. They don't want to give people less money it is because they have to repair the damage done by Labour and the Brown Mess he left us all in.

Hi Ron:wave:

Did you miss the banksters trousering all of our money?

Or the near global recession?

Or the role of US finance houses in causing financial meltdown?

Hi Ron:wave:

Did you miss the banksters trousering all of our money?

Or the near global recession?

Or the role of US finance houses in causing financial meltdown?

The banks were supposed to have been regulated by . . . . guess who:(

I noticed: we were a big player in the financial markets globally.

The u s finance houses contributed to the recession also.

I accept that, but we should have been in a better financial position, but Brown et al had sold all our gold reserves at the bottom of the market. :(

there is nothing left in the pot after their mismanagement.:( Having claimed to have got rid and of boom and bust, they left us with an almighty scary bust.:(

Archived