Tories scrapping child benefit for people who earn over £44,000

If you regard the well publicised behaviour of some of our politicians as being acceptable and an example to defend I rest my case. I prefer not to follow their example and it hurts and makes me angry when I see working class people attacking working class scroungers when the biggest scroungers are the extremely wealthy. Both sorts of scroungers want sorting out but lets start at the top. When we are in recession it does not make sense to reduce the consumers ability to consume. This will merely prolong the agony and sometimes it is best to pay people to consume.

Are you saying those at the top don't consume?

Apparently Panorama was very good tonight although I missed it because you kept me talking. Good night.
I wouldn't know, I was looking forward to the originally-scheduled one about internal chaos at the Inland Revenue/HMRC, entitled "Are you paying too much tax?".

Which was cancelled at the 11th hour, in favour of the one about Ashcroft. Which reeked of sensationalism, so I didn't bother watching it.

Coincidence? Perhaps not :twisted:

• 2 years later...

Archived