Female students please take note- tights are not trousers

I said IF there was something offensive.... not that I found anything offensive with the tights, but obviously if they didn't wear appropriate underwear then it would be a different case. I actually said I didn't mind them, oh deary me. :huh:

Are you female or something?:loopy:

How can a man moan lol, i honestly do think some lasses look sweet in em, theres a Chinese lass what lives round our end and she looks well mint in em lolol :hihi:

Where do you live by the way?:D

Lololol Gleadless, trust me nice ladies are few and far between round here so you notice em when you see em lol....

Its a great style with the right woman, it shows there curves off in there true form...

That's the main reason I find them nauseating. Curves are nice when clothes are shaped and fitted well. These are just skin tight and show you all the jellyness and sag packed into a nice big nappy-esque backside.

What on earth is confusing about that? If the tights were see through, and it could be seen as offensive, then maybe there would be something to complain about. Did you look at the picture of the tights?

They're not offensive, just insane.:hihi:

Archived