Female students please take note- tights are not trousers

I don't pretend to be a style icon I just would like to get into the mind of them to see what they heck they are thinking!

They're probably thinking something along the lines of 'my arse would look great in a pair of these' and they'd be right.

You are straight, right?

They're probably thinking something along the lines of 'my arse would look great in a pair of these' and they'd be right.

You are straight, right?

As an arrow mate. :cool:

But the problem is they don't look great, it makes their buttocks look like a pair of fried eggs hanging from a pair of nails.

How baffling, I can think of almost nothing sexier. Keep it up ladies:)

Tights do nothing for a derriere- you need proper material to support this region. It doesn’t matter how skinny or curvy – tights are unforgivable to even the best assets.

How does it? It just looks like they don't have a skirt on leaving their buttocks dangle down like two fried eggs hammered onto nails.

'Two fried eggs hammered onto nails'? - Or Two puppies fighting in a sack?

Sadly students have always been an embarrassment on the rest of society with the way they dress.

Surely im not the only person who thinks those scruffy students with their jeans around their knees should be banned from public places dressed like that .

HAVN`T THEY HEARD OF A BELT .:rant::rant:

I wonder where all those who wrote in support of the right to wear a burkha have gone to? - Does the right to wear what they want not apply to students, too? - At least you can see who you're talking to.

Is it just me who couldn't care less how other people dress? I think that people should wear whatever they're comfortable in, and it's not really anyone elses business. :loopy:

So , you think that it is OK for a magistrate to wear a batman outfit in court do you?:loopy:

Judges (both male and female) wear tights in court.

'Two fried eggs hammered onto nails'? - Or Two puppies fighting in a sack?

Another apt description.:hihi:

I wonder where all those who wrote in support of the right to wear a burkha have gone to? - Does the right to wear what they want not apply to students, too? - At least you can see who you're talking to.

I only intended this as a humorous thread about a strange fashion trend. They can, of course, wear what they want.

Judges (both male and female) wear tights in court.

But do the wear them with just a t-shirt?

Good work on squeezing that in.

I don't pretend to be a style icon I just would like to get into the mind of them to see what they heck they are thinking!

What were you thinking when you got dressed this morning? Go on tell us what you've got on! I'm sure we can manage to crucify your code of dress too.

Archived