Female students please take note- tights are not trousers

I know a nice pair of legs when I see em and sorry she aint got em. ...

I'm entirely swayed by your persuasive argument and duly acknowledge that Sienna Miller's legs are indeed terrible :hihi: .

...Try Jennifer Aniston. 40 years old and still a stone fox

As old as 40 and still has good legs? Blimey!

There was a picture of Sienna Miller in the Observer Magazine on Sunday, she was wear a creamy fur jacket, a cream silk top, black tights with camel coloured shorts over them, a small leopardskin handbag, and tan heels - she looked fantastic - I think the shorts made all the difference

I'm entirely swayed by your persuasive argument and duly acknowledge that Sienna Miller's legs are indeed terrible :hihi: .

As old as 40 and still has good legs? Blimey!

She eats right, keeps herself in shape. She's often pictured in those celeb magazines they sell at grocery check out counters.

For us old timers Marilyn Monroe and Ava Gardner had the perfect legs and that's the standard I go by not skinny legs with bony knees that Sienna has. Her butt must a bit too bony with it. Skinny legs goes with skinny butt.

And why parents dress their young girls in them in beyond me, why oh why oh why would you want your young child dressed like that? It's so inappropriate.

Inappropriate? Guess you would say that as I take it you are a damn feminist. :gag:

Archived