Sheffield TenTenTen Run in Endcliffe Park

Anyone else doing the run in the morning, i am and if your watching i will be the one in last place dying. I have not done any training apart from playing as usual, fingers crossed i am still alive tomorrow afternoon. If you never hear from me again you all know whats happened.

Well, that grass slope was slippery! Hope nobody came a cropper too badly on it.

All good fun though....heard a few moaning afterwards "oh it was horrid, too hilly, too muddy etc etc...". I thought it was a great crossover between trail and pavement. 2 minutes off my PB but all other times have been on flat tarmac and without the bottlenecks of narrow trails on the first circuit.

Good race pack at the end too with the free running vest as well as the event tee.

Now I'm off for a long soak....walking back home it was easy to tell who else had been running the 101010...everyone's inner ankles clarted up with mud :hihi:

Archived