Soldier tells how it really is in Iraq.

Someone once said that war was a situation where one countries idiots fought another countries idiots for the benefit of the ruling classes.:o

I would however totally disagree that the war in Iraq is anything to do with racism. Saddam did invade Kuwait once upon a time!

Seems very astute to me, and it's good that people are becoming more aware of these kind of dynamics. As the masses become more and more aware of the ways in which they're being manipulated for the benefit of the few; perhaps things will start to change for the better (for humanity).

Someone once said that war was a situation where one countries idiots fought another countries idiots for the benefit of the ruling classes.:o

I would however totally disagree that the war in Iraq is anything to do with racism. Saddam did invade Kuwait once upon a time!

and some would say that the ones who call soldiers idiots should be locked in a room with one, then express such a view.

The yanks really do like to make everything as dramatic as they can.

Oh I agree. Invading a country and dragging the rest of us with them leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands using such words as shock and awe all because they don't like the idea of walking. Yes, that is dramatic.

Archived