Soldier tells how it really is in Iraq.

It says that international licencing fees have not been paid in your country.

It's a common message on You-Tub.

Which country are you in? - That particular video is not available in Germany. BBC I-player, ITV's equivalent, Sony videos and many videos from US sources give the same message. -

I am well aware of what international licensing fees are.

I know very well how YouTube works.

It's nothing to do with the subject.

That too.

"This video is not available in your country".

So what does he have to say?

If aimed at me I don't remember proposing a revolution.

"The masses have fought before against the ruling eliite and won" to quote your earlier post.

Well if you meant at the ballot box instead of revolution then that's not always true either depending on where you're coming from.

All it does is shift responsibility from one governing body onto another...it's cyclical depending on who wants what or who's prepared to take what they want. You, I and loved ones are just pawns I'm afraid ready to be led to the slaughter house.

If the new elite is about eliminating misery...count me in, but more than likely it's just the same old < >.

Off to hug me tree now.

You view much from a detached idealogical point of view. I would say a dreamer who sees how the world should be and not how it actually is.

There is, never has been any glory in war and speaking for one who did spend a bit of time in a war anyone telling me that is preaching to the choir.

Fact is however wars of one kind or another will always be happening and although some wars are pointless and massively destructive as WW1 was other wars are fought to preserve the freedom and way of life you and I are fortunate enough to enjoy.

Society and the human race will have to evolve a few hundred years more before conflicts can be solved strictly by peaceful means. That's reality

You view much from a detached idealogical point of view. I would say a dreamer who sees how the world should be and not how it actually is.

There is, never has been any glory in war and speaking for one who did spend a bit of time in a war anyone telling me that is preaching to the choir.

Fact is however wars of one kind or another will always be happening and although some wars are pointless and massively destructive as WW1 was other wars are fought to preserve the freedom and way of life you and I are fortunate enough to enjoy.

Society and the human race will have to evolve a few hundred years more before conflicts can be solved strictly by peaceful means. That's reality

Lol...C'mon, we all live in the real world. Just because you presume someone hasn't had combat experience doesn't give them the right to question or have a longing.

As for peaceful means in 200 yrs you're probably wrong (I hope not)...but I ask the question....would you like to think that would happen and how?

Of course there was a massive amount of bloodshed, all wars/uprisings/revolutions require people to die for what they believe. The key to it all is are you going to shed blood for your beliefs/principles or someone else's.[/QUOT

If it's in the cause of freedom, the right to choose and elect our leaders. pursue our way of life., pracrice freedom of speech and religion or atheism to name a few then yes.

I would not turn my back and let others do the dirty work. That's the cowards way out and if and when these freedoms might ever be taken away then these kind of people would be the first to p*ss and moan about it

Archived