Free main course..no catch!

las iguanas

Hi Guys

Would you like a free meal? Paella? Fajita? Steak?

I will swap your name, date of birth and email address for any main course on our menu, anytime, anyday, no catches!

We are a Latin American Restaurant in the centre of Sheffield (just off West Street)

OK ok; one catch, your free meal can only be redeemed either within 1 week before or after your birthday (ID may be asked for to redeem the meal)

You can email me sheffield@iguanas.co.uk

Adios!

Mario

General Manager

Hi Guys

Would you like a free meal? Paella? Fajita? Steak?

I will swap your name, date of birth and email address for any main course on our menu, anytime, anyday, no catches!

We are a Latin American Restaurant in the centre of Sheffield (just off West Street)

OK ok; one catch, your free meal can only be redeemed either within 1 week before or after your birthday (ID may be asked for to redeem the meal)

You can email me sheffield@iguanas.co.uk

Adios!

Mario

General Manager

asking for ppls details to get a free meal is wrong with all the idenity theft going on

so i can see why ppl are sceptical about this offer

just give a discount for forum users

asking for ppls details to get a free meal is wrong with all the idenity theft going on

so i can see why ppl are sceptical about this offer

just give a discount for forum users

i think most forum'ers would be sceptical about giving thier idenity!

Archived