Free main course..no catch!

las iguanas

been there done it wont go again meal was some what ok no one asked if our steak was ok ! paid for fastino wine and got mouth full of flies it was my birthday too . didnt even offer any free meal or wine so i wont be going back !!!

What you on about identity theft! On any restaurant saver discount site it asks for these details. They then use your email to tell you about other offers. I've had numerous offers from restaurants this way.

I would take Las Ig up on its offer but I'm not keen on spicy food. Fantastic cocktails though :o)

What you on about identity theft! On any restaurant saver discount site it asks for these details. They then use your email to tell you about other offers. I've had numerous offers from restaurants this way.

There are usually two boxes; one for if you want the restaurant itself to contact you with offers, and one for if you are happy to have your details passed to other companies.

The OP, as it stands, doesn't mention either condition. I've known many such posts on many forums whose main objective is to collect information that they can sell to 3rd-party advertisers. I don't know if this is one, but I wouldn't give any details until I find out.

Not really. Anyone can quickly set up an email account, you don't have to use it again.

And then it’s your name and d.o.b. Granted you can use that fraudulently, but I could get those details of millions of people on social network sites.

And the email is legit to the company website, so its kosher in my eyes.

And I want me some scran.

Archived