Not loving BT VISION

does anyone have bt vision? and if so how you gettin on with it because i hate it! the problems i have are too long to list here but after many problems, many phone calls and days off work so the engineer could come out and fix it as promised (x5) who never arrived i've just about given in. as it stands i am paying £50 for freeview and a landline for the last 3 weeks. if you do have it please let me know how you rate it???:mad::rant::(

They buy most of their stuff from either SKY or Virgin I believe, barring the Freeview of course. Why not pack up due to them failing on the service level agreement and go with a company that actually runs its business selling TV. BT should stick to phones, though through personal experience everyday, they struggle with that.

6 months of problems with bt,was told it was all my fault?????

i had variable internet acsess,normally ONE day per week for about 20 mins

i went to virgin................sorted,took 2 days,but worth the wait,iv had 12 months of hassle free,BLISS,next thing to get rid of,my bt phone line!

iv friends on bt vision too,with the EXACT same trouble,people around me have switched to plusnet,and few if any problems,and extremley reasonable at £7 per month!!

We had major problems with our BT vision. Again the variable line speed was a problem. Turns out we are too far away from the exchange. We had several engineers out, line tests, BT connecting to us remotely. Eventually after about 4 months of complaints they agreed that we should have never had it in the first place. They refunded everything we had paid and I used it to get unlimited downloads on our internet. All good. We've got Sky HD which i've always been happy with.

Archived