As a man I am sick of being discriminated against with insurance

I'm not on about revenue, I'm on about tax, you concur finally.

Car insurance is a tax.

The government insists that you have to have insurance, it doesn't set the amount that you have to pay to attain that insurance, that is a commercial decision by the insurance companies to which you pay.

If for the sake of argument a company offered free car insurance would you still consider it a tax?

The government insists that you have to have insurance, it doesn't set the amount that you have to pay to attain that insurance, that is a commercial decision by the insurance companies to which you pay.

If for the sake of argument a company offered free car insurance would you still consider it a tax?

No, because the government would not be imposing a compulsory financial contribution.

a compulsory financial contribution imposed by a government to raise revenue, levied on the income or property of persons or organizations, on the production costs or sales prices of goods and services, etc.

For anyone being forced to pay, it is a tax.

If anybody got car insurance at a negative price it would be a benefit.

No, because the government would not be imposing a compulsory financial contribution.

For anyone being forced to pay, it is a tax.

If anybody got car insurance at a negative price it would be a benefit.

It's not the government that's insisting that you make any financial contribution at all, all they're insisting is that you have insurance.

Archived