Benefits to be capped at £26,000 per family

Capped benefits  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Capped benefits

• Good
    • Bad

In actual fact, I discussed this very aspect with a member of the JS staff. He commented that the atmosphere had changed somewhat in the JS due the number of hard working and willing to work people now coming through their doors. He stated that even though the place is now busier and they are having to work harder, he is thankful people like me are now coming to him, nice people he can communicate with who want to work and are willing to try and find a job.

But anyway, your inability to spot the direct star wars quote is pretty funny.

I'm still waiting for you to furnish us all with the reasons why you are such an expert on the subject.

Where did I say I was an expert on these people? I know as much about them as you do...nothing.

You know nothing about these people execpt that they don't dress or act in the way you think they should.

Therefore you have no evidence as to what they are really like except your opinion which you admitted yourself.

To be fair, how they dress and act is exactly what someone interviewing them will see as well, so if Serapis says that he wouldn't hire people like that then it sounds like a valid opinion.

But you have no evidence for this, apart from a your biased and uninformed opinion.

Well, no, you actually said biased and uninformed opinion.

But I can't see any bias and he's more informed than you or me who haven't even seen these people.

In actual fact, I discussed this very aspect with a member of the JS staff. He commented that the atmosphere had changed somewhat in the JS due the number of hard working and willing to work people now coming through their doors. He stated that even though the place is now busier and they are having to work harder, he is thankful people like me are now coming to him, nice people he can communicate with who want to work and are willing to try and find a job.

But anyway, your inability to spot the direct star wars quote is pretty funny.

I'm still waiting for you to furnish us all with the reasons why you are such an expert on the subject.

I think you will find they say that to everyone. A bit of flattery makes it easier to do their job. :hihi:

i don't think this cap is at all right basically it is a joke. If a family has disabilities that is different, but if it is a family that has 6 or 7 kids it is a joke they are better off at home the state is just keeping them in idleness, why would anybody want to wrok when they can earn more on the state. Governmetn system all wrong why pay your taxes to keep freeloaders.

why should there be a cap at all ? they shouldn't be if you are fit and well you can go out to work nothing to stop you, why should i pay my taxes to keep people in idleness or just for them so they can breed kids. True saying if you can't feed them don't breed them. The state should pay them what they are worth sod all.

Archived