WRVS and their prices

Hi everyone. Just been with a relative to a Sheffield Hospital and during our wait there we went to the W.R.V.S. What's with the prices. It's so expensive. I thought they were a non profit money making organisation. Packet of crisp 50p and a chocolate bar 65p. Poor patients what rely on the W.R.V.S for provisions, they need a mortgage.

yes but relatives don't, and out patients don't. Also when you are in hospital the food is awful so you need to use the WRVS. What if you have a child and you need to be with them all the time, you need provisions then :loopy:

But it's not compulsory to purchase those provisions from the WRVS, so I don't understand what your problem is.

yes but relatives don't, and out patients don't. Also when you are in hospital the food is awful so you need to use the WRVS. What if you have a child and you need to be with them all the time, you need provisions then :loopy:

Take your own..?

I have not got a problem I was just pointing out that they charge very expensive prices which is what I thought this conversation was going to be about.....not an argument...start your own thread if you want a argument!!!!!!!!!

Archived