Disproving the Existence of God

Yes.....or the other one is, if the analogy is that different faiths/religions are different hair colours then obviously atheism is baldness (ie no hair) then by the same analogy baldness cannot (and obviously is not) a hair colour.

That explains the atheists preoccupation with God which is similar to someone trying to find the cure for baldness.

That explains the atheists preoccupation with God which is similar to someone trying to find the cure for baldness.

But it isn't is it as atheists accept that atheism (baldness) is not a faith (hair colour) and that if somebody provides testable proof of a god existing (cure for baldness) then they will accept it but not necessarily worship it (accept there's a cure for baldness but not necessarily take it).

Simples.:cool:

But it isn't is it as atheists accept that atheism (baldness) is not a faith (hair colour) and that if somebody provides testable proof of a god existing (cure for baldness) then they will accept it but not necessarily worship it (accept there's a cure for baldness but not necessarily take it).

Simples.:cool:

After reading that, who in their right mind would admit to being an atheist.

When people try to call atheism a form of religion I like to use this quote; 'If atheism is a religion then health is a disease'. I don't know who said it first I'm afraid but whoever they were they summed it up beautifully.

That's like saying 'bald is a hair colour.'

Archived