Disproving the Existence of God

Why do keep uttering such falsehoods?

From the things you say I do not think you have any understanding at all. And by the way I did not introduce baldness into the thread it was your atheist friend six who seems to think atheism is something to do with baldness.

I don't like interfering busybodies who will insist on poking their nose into other peoples affairs where they aren't welcome and then they start telling them what to do.

How is expressing an opinion on the internet 'poking their noses into other people's affairs'?

It is the christian religions which have a long history of forcing their views on others through everything ranging from brainwashing of infants to outright torture and murder.

What makes it worse is when they haven't got a clue what they are talking about and that goes for all atheists when it comes to God.

If the cap fits then wear it.

Just because you decide to believe something doesn't make it true. If everybody had your attitude, we'd still be living in the stone age.

From the things you say I do not think you have any understanding at all.

Why's that then? I have read all three "bibles" from the three religions that I have been involved with. Just because I don't formulate the same hypothesis as you do doesn't mean I know nothing (I probably know much more than you will ever know about the various religions).

I did not introduce baldness into the thread it was your atheist friend six.

I await an apology for your lie (I am not a friend of "six").

How is expressing an opinion on the internet 'poking their noses into other people's affairs'?

It is the christian religions which have a long history of forcing their views on others through everything ranging from brainwashing of infants to outright torture and murder.

Just because you decide to believe something doesn't make it true. If everybody had your attitude, we'd still be living in the stone age.

When we as Christians are told to love our neighbour I will leave you to work out what is Christianity and what isn't.

Why's that then? I have read all three "bibles" from the three religions that I have been involved with. Just because I don't formulate the same hypothesis as you do doesn't mean I know nothing (I probably know much more than you will ever know about the various religions).

I await an apology for your lie (I am not a friend of "six").

I apologise that you are not a friend of six. I am sure he will be mortified.

When we as Christians are told to love our neighbour I will leave you to work out what is Christianity and what isn't.

I know lot's of non christians who are just as nice to their neighbours as any christians I've ever met. On the other hand, the recriminations you often post against individuals and groups of people on here would indicate that this particular christian doctrine is not your strong point.

I know lot's of non christians who are just as nice to their neighbours as any christians I've ever met. On the other hand, the recriminations you often post against individuals and groups of people on here would indicate that this particular christian doctrine is not your strong point.

It's called tough love.

Or do you want sloppy sentimentalism? Is that what you expect?

Don't tell me what I mean.

I don't have to. You're damned by your own words and actions towards others who have a differing POV to yourself.

You're also failing to grasp that non-religious people often share the same moral framework as the religious, though you'll try to dismiss this fact (again).

Archived