Disproving the Existence of God

Hold on... don't confuse me with a believer,I was just giving my interpretation of what was said....

no worries mate I'm not, and its just my interpretation. It might mean something else to someone else, to Grahame it means that atheists avoid God because they are all criminals and bad

It would be helpful if you can point out where you think the 'logic is flawed' in the statement I linked to on my OP.

May be you could point out where in the bible it claims God is omnipotent and omniscient?

The central Christian belief is the Crucifiction as an atonement for sins. The story and actions don't make sense if God is both omnipotent and omniscient.

Dawkins, like philosophers before him is proving the inconsistency of believing in a version of God that is an artificial philosophic construction that doesn't relate to theology or mainstream Christian belief.

Can anyone actually disprove the existence of God? Or can we merely disprove or counter creationism with scientific theory?

No :) That's the genius of it. It's there to be believed in and nothing you can say can disprove it!

It's like those self actualizing delusions (think Reece's story in Terminator) - it can't be proven...

No :) That's the genius of it. It's there to be believed in and nothing you can say can disprove it!

It's like those self actualizing delusions (think Reece's story in Terminator) - it can't be proven...

I find it absurd how most people will happily dismiss magic as illusions, trickery and sleight of hand yet, so many seemingly espouse the existence of God and the ability of psychics and mediums.:huh:

May be you could point out where in the bible it claims God is omnipotent and omniscient?

(Genesis 1:1) In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

Seems like quite a good claim of omnipotence to me, right at the start. But if you would like it claimed directly:

(Revelation 19:6) Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!

As for omniscient, how about:

(Acts 15:18.) All His works are known to God from eternity

I find it absurd how most people will happily dismiss magic as illusions, trickery and sleight of hand yet, so many seemingly espouse the existence of God and the ability of psychics and mediums.:huh:

Oh, I couldn't agree more, but don't get me started! :hihi:

Archived