Disproving the Existence of God

I've got it...

God is omniscient, right? That means that right now (or in whatever timeframe god operates) he is reading this thread and is fully aware not only of the content but of the substance behind each and every post.

If god truly wants us all to live the virtuous and evil-free lives that the likes of Grahame promote; if he really wants us all to worship him and follow his example, then there is absolutely no reason why he would not instantly reveal himself to us, therefore forcing us to believe in him.

Unless, of course, he can't.

I'm waiting...

I've got it...

God is omniscient, right? That means that right now (or in whatever timeframe god operates) he is reading this thread and is fully aware not only of the content but of the substance behind each and every post.

If god truly wants us all to live the virtuous and evil-free lives that the likes of Grahame promote; if he really wants us all to worship him and follow his example, then there is absolutely no reason why he would not instantly reveal himself to us, therefore forcing us to believe in him.

Unless, of course, he can't.

I'm waiting...

Would you force your partner to love you?

Would you force your partner to love you?

The first step in obtaining my wife's love was to actually make my existence known to her. The second step was to go out with her, so that we enjoyed each other's company. The third step was to actually inform her, so that there was no doubt, that I loved her. Etc, etc ..

It would be rather insane for me to be angry about some girl in Finland, that did not know me, not loving me don't you think?

The first step in obtaining my wife's love was to actually make my existence known to her. The second step was to go out with her, so that we enjoyed each other's company. The third step was to actually inform her, so that there was no doubt, that I loved her. Etc, etc ..

It would be rather insane for me to be angry about some girl in Finland, that did not know me, not loving me don't you think?

What I said was: "Would you force your partner to love you?"

Archived