Forged MMA Times

Truebjj

Hi Guys,

Over the past few years we have dipped into the world of MMA with growing success and we have faced some excellent names at all levels. We've decided to build on this success by putting Forged MMA together and invest more time at our gym to grow the team of experienced fighters as well as new ones.

We would also like to invite those who wish to train hard but don’t have an interest in competing as MMA should be as accessible as BJJ without the pressure of competing.

So the gym is having a face lift with additional features including larger mat space and a 20ft cage, as well as other new equipment.

The new timetable will start on the 1st November and we will be having an open day on the 30th October for everyone to come and see the facelift.

The new timetable will be;

Monday 5.15-6pm Kids BJJ

6-7pm Fundamentals BJJ

7-8pm Intermediate BJJ

8-8.30 Sparring

Tuesday 6-7pm MMA Bag and Pad Work

7-8pm MMA Technical

8-8.30 Sparring

Wednesday 5.15-6pm Kids BJJ

6-7pm Fundamentals BJJ

7-8pm Intermediate BJJ

8-8.30 Sparring

Thursday 6-7pm MMA Cardio

7-8pm MMA Technical

8-8.30 Sparring

Friday 6-7pm BJJ Sparing

7-8pm No Gi Training

Saturday 10-11am Kids BJJ

11-12pm BJJ Open Mat

12-1pm MMA Open Mat

If you require any further info please feel free to contact me.

Regards John

I take it MMA will be a mix of all styles? and it looks like Sparring and Technical is split into two sessions, so no sparring at the end of the technical session then? Just wondering. Would like to try some of the BJJ classes as well, anyway, I would like to know prices as well, really would like to get fit again.

Hi,

The price of the MMA is £45 a month for members and £7 per session for non members.

No there will be no sparing in the technical class. This allows students to choose if they want to spar or not as some people have express an interest in getting the fitness and technical knowledge with out having to fight.

Hi,

The price of the MMA is £45 a month for members and £7 per session for non members.

No there will be no sparing in the technical class. This allows students to choose if they want to spar or not as some people have express an interest in getting the fitness and technical knowledge with out having to fight.

Hiya, does the 45 a month mean you could train 3 times a week (i.e. 12 times a month) for 45 quid? My biggest problem when I trained at Sheffield Shootfighters was that, as I work overseas alot (and all over the UK), I can never commit to any given day to train. Same now, I never know where I will be from one day to the next. Anyway, let me know, thanks.

Archived