Evening out for mature ladies

zenazee

its my friends 60th birthday and we want a good nite out ex roxy/embassy users is there anywhere in sheffield to go for a drink and a boogie without feeling out of place and any older than we really are

Hmmm this is a hard one.

If you find the ideal place let me know.

Can I recommend a night out at the dogs at Owlerton Stadium. I know some ladies in their 60s who booked a meal there and then had their own reserved table in the bar area upstairs, and had a few bets. They said they had an absolutely fantastic evening and enjoyed it so much, they asked me if I would give it a mention on here a few weeks back. I'd forgotten actually, until I saw your post.

Not so much the boogie bit, but for drinks first try The Harlequin, Nursery Street. Good atmosphere with a mixed, but mostly more mature age range, some live bands, decent drink prices. Gets quite full on Friday and Saturday nights, which is a rare event these days.

Archived