Dawkins interview with creationist Wendy Wright

After reading Dawkins wonderful "God Delusion" I have been checking out some of his youtube clips, check this one out folks...Dawkins interviews this sicky American Creationist called Wendy Wright. Do bear in mind that Dawkins is a scientist, a trained and innovative intellectual who does actually know what he is talking about as opposed to our sweet, sickly, constantly smiling American cousin (who bases her whole argument on faith yet dismisses evidence like there is no tomorrow!!!) The scary thing is, she does actually believe in what she is saying :loopy:

After reading Dawkins wonderful "God Delusion" I have been checking out some of his youtube clips, check this one out folks...Dawkins interviews this sicky American Creationist called Wendy Wright. Do bear in mind that Dawkins is a scientist, a trained and innovative intellectual who does actually know what he is talking about as opposed to our sweet, sickly, constantly smiling American cousin (who bases her whole argument on faith yet dismisses evidence like there is no tomorrow!!!) The scary thing is, she does actually believe in what she is saying :loopy:

Yes, isn't she a deluded, smarmy individual? Completely out of her league when it comes to talking about the real world.....probably because she doesn't actually live in the real world.

If you want to hear some really wacky theists/creationists try the Atheist Experience site in my signature. Here's a few examples from YouTube.

Enjoy.

Archived