Orange Wednesdays

When i try to sort out a film for orange wednesdays after I choose the film the list of cinemas it offers on the website for sheffield doesn`t include the one at centretainment. Does this offer apply there?

Yeah, I've used it there for a 3d film (but you still have to pay the extra for it being 3d) and at the one in Meadowhall.

BTW, the cinema in Meadowhall is just up from a Pizza Express, so you get 241 there too.

I don't thin you can pre book with Orange Wednesdays. Just turn up to the cinema with you phone and show them the message.

yup . you can buy the code whilst in the queue (just in case you get to the till and its sold out), and it sends it straight to your phone. then they will enter it into thier machine as a buy one get one free .

its only at participating cinemas only. ive used it at centertainment before as well as vue at meadowhall but i cant remember or think odean off marys sqaure accept it as i dont go to that one as its a dump

we (my wife & 2 kids) were turned away from CINEWORLD last month with our Orange Wednesday codes.

according to the manager there, you cannot use a code that has been forwarded to you from another phone.

i can't understand why, as surely, it's the same whoever uses it, it can only be used once. if an orange customer has used their credit to get a code, they why can't they pass it on to someone? orange have whatever cash perk they gain from it, so why turn anyone away? it's all a bit petty , if you ask me.

we (my wife & 2 kids) were turned away from CINEWORLD last month with our Orange Wednesday codes.

according to the manager there, you cannot use a code that has been forwarded to you from another phone.

i can't understand why, as surely, it's the same whoever uses it, it can only be used once. if an orange customer has used their credit to get a code, they why can't they pass it on to someone? orange have whatever cash perk they gain from it, so why turn anyone away? it's all a bit petty , if you ask me.

you should have changed the name of your mate in your mobile phone book to "241". Thats how I have done it in the past.

Are you an orange customer? If you're not then orange doesn't get any 'perk' i.e. Your custom. Iit's perfectly understandable that orange don't want them transferable to other companies customers. It would be ridiculous to allow it.

Archived