Parasites like these make everyone else suffer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318028/As-families-face-benefits-cuts-Kelly-Marshall-spent-4-500-BOOB-JOB.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3166938/Breadline-mum-got-60-inch-telly-on-benefits.html

I'll quote it from 2 different sources as I know some people instantly dismiss stories from certain newspapers.

A message to those NOT in favour of clamping down on benefits. What do you propose we do with "people" such as those listed?

To elaborate, they use their benefits for breast enlargements, liposuction and other cosmetic surgery as well as a swimming pool and 60 inch plasma TV.

She had a double page spread in Closer magazine this week.

Words fail me! She's a disgrace...I like the bit where she says 'if people want to work, they need to accept that they are paying for mums like me'

Classy lady i'm sure!

This bit gets me :rant:

Their benefits-funded income totals £38,324 a year but Anita last night branded Chancellor George Osborne's move to limit handouts to £26,000 a year as "completely out of order". She said: "I would really like to see the Government give us a break and give us MORE money.

"We need everything we can get and this is going to hit us hard.

"If our handouts get cut back, we are going to suffer. It will mean I won't be able to buy my children new clothes when they get tatty. I won't be able to pay all my bills on time."

Yet the couple can still afford luxuries like the giant telly and even a SWIMMING POOL

Who I feel sorry for is the mums who genuinely spend all the child benefits on their children and who because of things like her will be worse off.

No wonder there are record numbers of people emigrating!

Its ok, nobody panic. she is creating children that will pay our pensions in the future. The more she has the better off everyone else is!

ps my vote is enforced sterilisation. Tell her she is getting the liposuction and accidentally cut her tubes

everyones a winner

I object strongly to the title of this thread, which I believe seeks to incite hatred against what it terms benefit "parasites".

The OP is aiming his venom at the WRONG target - single parents and families that have done nothing wrong. They have committed no crime. They have claimed state financial assistance, which has been given to them (after they have jumped through hoops) because politicians legislated for a civilised society which protects its children and vulnerable. If you wish to blame anyone - blame the political class.

I would ask - how does a lone parent family claiming benefits to which they are legally entitled "make everyone else suffer". How have you personally suffered, Paul2412?

Its ok, nobody panic. she is creating children that will pay our pensions in the future. The more she has the better off everyone else is!

ps my vote is enforced sterilisation. Tell her she is getting the liposuction and accidentally cut her tubes

everyones a winner

No just put a cap on the amount of kids she can claim for!! She wants a big brood let her new flavour of the month pay for it!

Archived