Parasites like these make everyone else suffer

lol some of the supposed bits the women said made me laugh outloud and actuall make me believe they are purely made up wind up stories

like "She said: "I know £1,700 is a lot for a telly, but the picture is great." and "She said: "I would really like to see the Government give us a break and give us MORE money." lol

Well he would say that wouldn't he. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/09/16/slash-and-earn-2m-115875-22564305/

"We're all in this together", what a load of bull.

He has made £2m from a company HE founded 14 years ago. Can't they see the distinction between wasting taxpayer money and the money earnt by an individual which is private money, nothing to do with the state? Typical of that lefty rag to begrudge somebody of their self made fortune. What about the people the company employs, enabling them to earn a crust and put food on the table for their families, jobs which wouldn't be there if not for Mr Hunt being an entrepeneur. What about the taxes he pays? And the taxes his company pays? And the taxes his employees pay? Valuable income for HMRC.

I dont pity them mate I pay my tax and I begrudge it going on scroungers.

Is that the scroungers from the City, or the scroungers from the Inner City?

Do you know who costs the rest of us most?

Archived