Parasites like these make everyone else suffer

Oh come on, people! What we have here is a single mum, living on benefits, spending a part of her income (topped up by taking out private debt) on breast enlargement surgery.

I suggest that most posters are motivated by either jealousy or envy when criticising the woman. I say good on her - she's living her life the way she wants, unconcerned about the irrelevant opinion of others.

Oh come on, people! What we have here is a single mum, living on benefits, spending a part of her income (topped up by taking out private debt) on breast enlargement surgery.

I suggest that most posters are motivated by either jealousy or envy when criticising the woman. I say good on her - she's living her life the way she wants, unconcerned about the irrelevant opinion of others.

Please correct me if ive missed something , but since when were benefits there for the purpose of having ones Breasts enlarged ?:huh:

I was under the impression that benefits were there for food and essentials .

Silly me .

Still , at least i know my taxes are being spent on the right things .:roll:

Christ, have you not got bored of spouting crap yet?

Why don't you pay for it?

The woman can do what she wants but not with my money.

Christ, have you not got bored of spouting crap yet?

There are much more important things happening in the world than a single mum, obviously with low self esteem due to a life spent on benefits, cheering herself up by using a part of her income to fund cosmetic surgery.

We are losing young men (and women) on an almost daily basis in Afghanistan, in a futile war which only incites hatred against our country. Yet you are concerned about rather sad individuals, at the bottom rung of society, spending their legally gained income on things which you disapprove of.

Where is your perspective?

There are much more important things happening in the world than a single mum, obviously with low self esteem due to a life spent on benefits, cheering herself up by using a part of her income to fund cosmetic surgery.

We are losing young men (and women) on an almost daily basis in Afghanistan, in a futile war which only incites hatred against our country. Yet you are concerned about rather sad individuals, at the bottom rung of society, spending their legally gained income on things which you disapprove of.

That's just the point though. People are abusing a system that was set up after many thousands of people had died for their country. My grandfathers didn't fight for breast plants.

An excellent point Interviewer. The money could be being spent on bombs not boobs.

Once again, this thread isn't about Afghanistan. If it was, the title of the thread would read something applicable to Afghanistan. Your views on Afghanistan are irrelevant in a thread that isn't discussing it.

You appear to be stating that using benefits to have a breast enlargement is acceptable.

He's only come out from under the bridge to see if the 3 billy goats gruff have arrived yet...

Be careful. I saw once posters troll accusations removed 2 or 3 times on this thread the other day. It looks like this poster has friends in high places.

Archived