Parasites like these make everyone else suffer

Are you kidding me... Envy and jealously. Yep you got it she is everything a young girl aspires to be!

I bet if Kelly Marshall read what you are saying interviewer she would think 'what a fool, i'm doing this because I can and gulible people like you make it easier!'

As for the lads and lass's out fighting in Afganistan, what do you they would think?

A stupid greedy slapper sits back and enjoys holidays abroad and designer clothes while they put their lives on the line or good on her!

Be careful. I saw once posters troll accusations removed 2 or 3 times on this thread the other day. It looks like this poster has friends in high places.

He probably also has friends (maybe even children) in low places if he sympathises with bottom feeding scum like the mothers in the OP. Perhaps he's happy for our tax to pay for these children, rather than have the CSA chase him for their upkeep.... :D

As a matter of interest, does this not shock you :huh:

Even with the amount that this woman gets in benefits (which in itself is not a huge amount) and factoring in the debt, it does seem a very lavish lifestyle for someone in her position. She must be getting some kind of financial help from some of the fathers of these kids or have next to nothing in monthly rent and other outgoings.:huh:

Please correct me if ive missed something , but since when were benefits there for the purpose of having ones Breasts enlarged ?:huh:

What about people that have cosmetic surgery on the NHS aren’t they guilty of the same thing, at least this women as been open about it rather than going to her doctor in floods of tears saying I need this doing or that doing.

To receive cosmetic surgery from the NHS, you will normally need a referral from your GP. You will have a consultation with a plastic surgeon and an assessment by a psychiatrist, or psychologist. It will then be decided whether there is enough social, psychological, or physical benefit to be gained to justify surgery.

If you want breast enlargements on the basis of your mental health, consult your GP and inquire about a psychiatrist’s evaluation. If it is clear that depression is evident, you may be legible for receiving enhancements with the help of the NHS.

What about people that have cosmetic surgery on the NHS aren’t they gilty of the same thing, at least this women as been open about it rather than going to her doctor in floods of tears saying I need this doing or that doing.

To receive cosmetic surgery from the NHS, you will normally need a referral from your GP. You will have a consultation with a plastic surgeon and an assessment by a psychiatrist, or psychologist. It will then be decided whether there is enough social, psychological, or physical benefit to be gained to justify surgery.

Think you answered your own question there.

She doesn't have rent to pay she get's £870 a month in housing benifit.

Great isn't it.

So we've identified another villain have we? The landlord who is taking this £870 pcm and spending it on who knows what? Why don't these rags print stories about the actual recipients of our tax?

Archived