Parasites like these make everyone else suffer

Someone that uses benefits she is entitled to do improve her self respect and image is a parasite.

If the same women went to see her GP that would be OK.

It’s a strange world.

I'd quite like an Aston Martin Rapide, to improve my self image and respect of course. Could you please let me know which forms I need to fill in to get one?

Someone that uses benefits she is entitled to do improve her self respect and image is a parasite.

If the same women went to see her GP that would be OK.

It’s a strange world.

That's a whole other argument, and for the record people who take up the NHS's time to have plastic surgery are just as bad as her.

Why is it different, in both cases they would get the boob job and in both cases it’s the tax payer that’s footing the bill.

The 'boob' job' in this case is a red herring, I feel. OK, so some may feel she has unusual priorities, however, she has somehow managed to save up towards this op and borrow the rest. She's obviously very resourceful if she's managed to save money whilst in receipt of benefits.

Surely the issue is more about long term claimants having far larger than average families than working families, whom even if they wanted such a brood, would be unable to afford to do so? We also need to distinguish between those who have fallen on hard times and need to claim and those who have never worked nor have any intention of doing so.

Well...aren't they, in this instance? :huh:

No, the press are not putting the spotlight on the people who actually receive our taxes, certainly not in respect of the £870 pcm rent. The woman involved doesn't receive this money, it goes directly to a landlord. S/he is the one taking the system for a ride as s/he gets the money, surely?

No, the press are not putting the spotlight on the people who actually receive our taxes, certainly not in respect of the £870 pcm rent. The woman involved doesn't receive this money, it goes directly to a landlord. S/he is the one taking the system for a ride as s/he gets the money, surely?

You think they should let her live there for free?

Archived